CNC LATHE OPERATORS
SHOP GROWTH! – CNC LATHE OPERATORS NEEDED!
This position represents an opportunity to service the tooling needs of a reputable and growing list of customers, and offers a long-term career path within a stable organization. Wolverine maintains a clean, climate-controlled work environment, competitive wages, many benefits and opportunity for career growth.
- Analyze blueprints, visualize machining process, and understand the sequence of machining operations required
- Select optimal feed rates, grinding speeds, depths of cuts, etc.
- Inspect and verify dimensions of work piece for conformance to specifications using measuring instruments such as templates, micrometers, dial indicators, and gauge blocks
- Hold tolerances of plus or minus 0.0001"
- Previous experience setting up, programming, and operating CNC lathes (1-3 years)
- Favorable background check, drug test and physical
- Competitive Wages
- Opportunity for Overtime
- Substantial Shift Premiums
- Rewarding Performance Program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Employer Sponsored Health Insurance Plans
- Employer Sponsored 401(k) Plan
- Company Paid Group Term Life Insurance
- Employee, Spouse and Child Life Insurance
- Paid On-The-Job Training
About the Company:
Wolverine Carbide and Tool is proud of its 50 year track record servicing the carbide and steel tooling needs of the metal forming industry. Wolverine Carbide’s reputation as a premier manufacturer of high-precision tools and dies continues to be built on the company’s relentless commitment to exceptional quality and delivery, personalized customer service, and value. Prototype and production tooling manufactured by Wolverine Carbide is used in an array of industries and can be found in world class production facilities around the globe.